Step-by-step installation guide, common issues & solutions, code snippets, error codes, config previews, locales previews, SQL previews, and changelogs; all in 1 easily accessible place.
1. Unzip the
cd_props.zipfolder and place this folder in your server's resource folder.
2. Add the resource to your server start config:
ensure cd_props(it must be placed anywhere below your framework resource eg., es_extended, not above).
3. WARNING The name of the folder must not be changed or the resource will not function correctly.
4. WARNING Do not edit the encrypted files in any way.
There are no required changes you need to make. All you need to do is simply configure the config.lua correctly.
All of these chat commands can be renamed and disabled/enabled in the config/code.
If a command isn't working, make sure the config option for the said feature is enabled in the config.lua.
🔔 Folder Name Make sure the name of the folder is
Files Changed: Not every update requires you to replace the whole folder. We do this because we understand it's a pain to redo the configs for every update.
- All Files - This means you should delete your old
cd_propsfolder, download and add in the latest version, reconfigure the configs folder and restart your server.
- Specific Files - This means you can simply copy and paste the SPECIFIC new files over the old ones and restart the server.
Update Type: On rare occasions, you are forced to update to the latest version. Mostly due to authentication updates where the old versions will no longer work.
- Mandatory - This means you MUST update to this new version or the old versions will no longer work.
- Optional - This means it's completely your choice whether you wish to update to the latest version. But we do not offer support for old versions for obvious reasons; they are old.