Step-by-step installation guide, common issues & solutions, code snippets, error codes, config previews, locales previews, SQL previews, and changelogs; all in 1 easily accessible place.
1. Unzip the
cd_staffsupport.zipfolder and place this folder in your server's resource folder.
2. Before starting the script, please read the
config.lua(this is located inside the main cd_staffsupport folder) and configure the script to suit your server's needs.
3. Add the resource to your server start config:
ensure cd_staffsupport(it must be placed anywhere below your framework resource eg., es_extended, not above). The name of the folder must not be changed or the resource will not function correctly.
This resource is very simple and only uses chat commands. The chat suggestions of each chat command will explain what each option does.
All of these chat commands can be renamed and disabled/enabled in the config.lua.
🔔 Folder Name Make sure the name of the folder is
1. Check for obvious error prints in the server console and the client F8 console. If you don't see any obvious errors make sure to restart the script while the server is live and check again.
2. If none of the above worked, have a second read through the installation guide above, you may have missed something - you are only human.
Files Changed: Not every update requires you to replace the whole folder. We do this because we understand it's a pain to redo the configs for every update.
- All Files - This means you should delete your old
cd_staffsupportfolder, download and add in the latest version, reconfigure the configs folder and restart your server.
- Specific Files - This means you can simply copy and paste the SPECIFIC new files over the old ones and restart the server.