Step-by-step installation guide, common issues & solutions, code snippets, error codes, config previews, locales previews, SQL previews, and changelogs; all in 1 easily accessible place.
Buy Here (lifetime)
FiveM Forums Post
YouTube Showcase Video - video coming soon!
1. Unzip the
gabz-pedspawner.zipfolder and place this folder in your server's resource folder.
2. Add the resource to your server start config:
3. WARNING The name of the folder must not be changed or the resource will not function correctly.
4. WARNING Do not edit the encrypted files in any way.
Why? Well long story short;- once a player has joined your server with this resource running you can no longer force change their key binds for this resource through the
config.lua, only they can change it in the in-game pause menu settings. Although it will change for the players who join after you have changed it.
The benefit of this system is that it's much more optimised and players can easily change their own key binds on keyboards or controllers. You can also check out the Default Keybinds for this resource.
🔔 Folder Name Make sure the name of the folder is
Files Changed: Not every update requires you to replace the whole folder. We do this because we understand it's a pain to redo the configs for every update.
- All Files - This means you should delete your old
gabz-pedspawnerfolder, download and add in the latest version, reconfigure the configs folder and restart your server.
- Specific Files - This means you can simply copy and paste the SPECIFIC new files over the old ones and restart the server.
Update Type: On rare occasions, you are forced to update to the latest version. Mostly due to authentication updates where the old versions will no longer work.
- Mandatory - This means you MUST update to this new version or the old versions will no longer work.
- Optional - This means it's completely your choice whether you wish to update to the latest version. But we do not offer support for old versions for obvious reasons; they are old.